Thursday, August 18, 2011

Trying to interpret a nightmare that i had last night?

i'm not sure which section this belongs in. but i am really shaken by a nightmare that i had last night, and i am not sure what to make of it so i thought i would ask on here and see what people think. in my nightmare i dreamed that i was walking in my dining room and out of the corner of my eye i noticed a black snake crawling up in to my bathroom from behind the toilet from a small crack and into my apartment, i stood there scared and frozen and watched it as it slivered it's way out of my bathroom and around the corner in to my kitchen, when it got in to the kitchen it stopped in front of the sink in the floor, and still squirming around it started to rattle, i knew then that it was very dangerous and poisonous. i was so scared that the hair on my arms was standing up and i was crying and shaking. it was the middle of the night and i was here alone with my 2 very small little boys and all i could think of was if i hadn't seen it i would never have known that something like that could get in to my house so easily, and i needed to get to my babies and protect them and keep them safe, but although i was thinking that, i just stood there and watched it as if i were hypnotized by it..then i thought why am i just standing here i should at least get my phone and call someone for some help to get it out of here, and then i thought well, why call anyone it's not like anyone is going to come out this late to help me..and i felt like i was just stuck and helpless, i couldn't or wouldn't move to keep my kids safe, i felt i couldn't do anything about it myself, and i felt that i couldn't ask anyone else to help me get it out. i was very helpless..what do you think this all could mean. should i take it literally? i usually don't believe in stuff like this, but it was so real. and it has freaked me out. i want to make sure that my little boys are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment