Friday, August 19, 2011

Sub-Mental/ Pysical Harresement married with Mr.Imran Ahem?

Sub-Mental/ Pysical Harresement & Divorse/Maintance. I am Mrs.Sabina Imran Khwaja marrried with Mr.Imran Ahemad Khwaja on 14th May 2009. As per my Knowledgehe he is working as Area Collection Manager in CHOLAMANDALAM DBS fINANCE Ltd.at 401,Timmy Arcade,Makwana Road,Marol Naka,Andheri(East)Mumbai-400 059 .Mob-09594081048 Res.(022)28411786. Few weeks after Marraige I noticed that he is having affairs with some other girls. One day I came to know names and contact Nos.of two his Girl freinds one is Bhumika Pankaj Dalal cont.No.9833110548 resident of Sion Mumbai and another is Rehana Jubnesh Mattjoti Cont. N0.9833675925, Resident of Bldg.1,"B" wing,3rd floor 308,Humera Park,PathanWadi Malad (east)i.e.next to our Bldg.Her Fathers cont. is 9820337695 When I askesd him about his relation with other girls he started Tourchering me by physically as well as mentaly.He started beating and abusing me saying that I should not disclose his affairs with other girls to my parents as well as his parents.I had tolerate all this for few month and one day when matter is gone beyond my tolerance I have intimated the fact to my parents as well as his parents.After this he started beating me giving me life threatning also ask me to leave house,some time he keep me advising to commit the suside,some time asking to bring Money and Gold from my parents.Generaly every night he use to come very late and also taking late night to some one with whom God knows. Mean while I started received thretning calls from both of above mentioned Girls.asking me to leave the house of Mr Imran.Specially Rehana started abusing me on my mobile that she and My husband is having real love hence I should leave him otherIhave to loose my life and they also thretened me that they having link with some anti-social elements and if Iwill not leave the house my self and my parents has to face serious concequeses.I use to record this coversation/thertning on my mobile. But one day when as usual Imran started me tourchering and beating me suddenly by mistake I told that I am having full proof of their threatning and mental tourcher on mobile he started me beating with his shoes,legs and also broken my mobile.and forced me to leave house or commit the sucide.This type of pysical and mentalharresment was part of routine life.When I informed this fact to my parents,they informed tthis fact to Imran's paren at Mapusa Goa,After few days his parent came to Mumbai and started staying with us.Mean while I went to my parents house. And return to my husband's house on 3rd January 2010 uming that there will improvement in the behavoiur of Imran.But unfortunetely there was no improvement and more over he stop talking to me but only keep saying that leave his house and he wanted to give me talak.On 5th of Feb.2010 night when his mother asked him about my further life and future.he suddenly became wild and started beating me when his mother try to stop him he pick up his mother and throwen on bed.He again badely beaanten me and started saying that he has taken the loan andwith this money started saying Mai Tujhe Aur Tere pure Khandan Ko Barbad Kar doonga.and that moment he has also given me FIRST TALAQ out of three Talaq As per the Islamink Law, Three Talaq is necessary with the interval of appprox. one month period between two talaq.for permanant sapration.Two more Talaq should come from him and Period between the three talaq is called "Iddat" I had informed the fact to my parents on 6th Feeb.2010 and on Sunday7th Feb.2010 may parents came to my house at that time Mr. Imran has given one leetter to my father mentioning that he has givrn first talaq out of three talaq and during the "Iddat" period I will stay with my Parents.he also obtained my signature and my father's signature on the letter. Same day we went to Kurar Police station,Malad(East)Mumbai, and given written complaint for Mental and physical harrasment from my husband Mr Imran Ahemad Khwaja.Police officer on Duty that time, has accepted our written complaint and given acknowledgement as well as N.C.No.504 Dated 7th Feb 2010.I have decided to to stay with my parents ,copy of above police complaint is also submitted to Nhawa sheva Police station,Navi Mumbai-400707 on 13th Feb.2010. My husband Mr.Imran Ahemad Khawaja married me and kept me as wife for few month till his own wish and given me Talaq as his own wish, as I have not agreed to stay with him as he was expecting from me that I should tolerate all his realtion with other Girls and stay at home as Servant (Bhogdasi)Slave. He has played with my emotions spoiled my entire life in society,hence now I am also not intrested to be continew as his wife,since he himself started talaq procdure and given First Talaq and compelled me to stay with my parents.Hence I have also decided not to stay with him. and go for permanent saparation from him.i feel like commiting sucide.plz help me

No comments:

Post a Comment