Friday, August 19, 2011

Getting A Sore Throat Constantly?

Ok it started when i was dating this girl. i kissed her and she gave me a sore throat. but then it turned into a tonsticular abscest. i got anitboitics from the Dr. and it didnt work, after a week of taking the antibiotics the Dr. sent me to the hostpital because i could barely open my mouth, my ear hurt. ( lymphnodes) when i got to the hospital they gave me antibiotics through a IV and i was better the next day and the absecst was gone. so then like 2 or 3 weeks later. i get it again. and the Dr. gave me the antbiotics used in the hospital (40 pills) and they worked but now im not dating that girl anymore and i havent kissed anyone, and ive had a sore throat for 3 days and its steadily getting worse. now its to the piont where i can barley talk. (also when i was in the hospital the surgeon said if it happens again hes gonna take my tonsels out. and it did but i didnt get admited to the hospital) but wat do i do? should i go back to the hospital and get ny tonselse out or?

No comments:

Post a Comment